Major League Fishing (MLF) and FLW recently announced the 2021 Tackle Warehouse Pro Circuit schedule, will kick off February 11, 2021 at Lake Okeechobee in Florida, and wrap up August 1, 2021 at the St. Lawrence River in New York.
The 26th season of FLW’s top professional circuit will feature six regular-season tournaments showcasing the best 150 anglers in the world competing for as much as $135,000 in a five-biggest-fish format on top bass fisheries at peak times. The 2021 season culminates with the Tackle Warehouse Pro Circuit title presented by Toyota, where the top 50 pros will compete for as much as $235,000 in a catch, weigh, immediate-release format.
Lake Murray is the third stop on the Circuit and is hosted by the Capital City/Lake Murray Country Regional Tourism Board.
“Our regional tourism office is excited to host the Pro Circuit tournament in April 2021. Lake Murray has become quite the national fishing spot and, as always, we look forward to hosting the anglers and their families,” said Miriam Atria, President/CEO.
Here’s the 2021 Tackle Warehouse Pro Circuit Schedule including Lake Murray:
• February 11-14 – Lake Okeechobee Clewiston, Florida
• March 11-14 – Smith Lake Cullman, Alabama
• April 22-25 – Lake Murray Columbia. Hosted by the Capital City/Lake Murray Country Regional Tourism Board
• May 13-16 – Lake Eufaula Eufaula, Alabama
• June 17-20 – Potomac River Marbury, Maryland
• July 29 – August 1 – St. Lawrence River Massena, New York
• August 17-22 – Tackle Warehouse Title presented by Toyota – TBA
Capital City/Lake Murray Country is one of the state’s eleven tourism regions promoting tourism in Lexington, Newberry, Richland and Saluda Counties. The Visitors Center is located on Highway 6 at 2184 North Lake Drive in Columbia. For more information, visit lakemurraycountry.com or call 803-781-5940.